The seat of the Almighty Father’s governance on earth. The Healing Center of the World.
Mountains have always played a special role in God’s dealing with men. The laws were given on a mountain. God has chosen a mountain wherein He would reveal His plan to man. God has given His covenant in a mountain. In these last days, God has once again chosen a mountain to be the seat of His spiritual governance. The site where His will was first obeyed and is used as a measure of God’s rule on earth. This is the significance of the Covenant Mountain, the birthplace of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ, The Name Above Every Name. The place chosen by God where His spirit will dwell and where His rule will emanate to cover the whole earth.
Pastor Apollo Quiboloy, the Executive Pastor of The Kingdom of Jesus Christ The Name Above Every Name, was born and grew up in this place we now call as the Covenant Mountain & Prayer Center also called as “The Garden of Eden Restored”. Even his name, Apollo, was derived from Mt. Apo (the tallest mountain in the Philippines and second in Asia), since he was born at its foothills. Beyond its physical significance, the Garden of Eden Restored was where Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy was trained spiritually by the Almighty Father for five years. This spiritual training was in preparation for his mission later in life. And after having successfully passed the test, this is where the Almighty Father declared him as His Appointed Son.
Facts About The Covenant Mountain & Prayer Center
- The Kingdom of Jesus Christ’s Covenant Mountain and Prayer Center is located at the foothills of Mt. Apo in Tamayong, Calinan, Davao City, Philippines.
- Altitude: 10,311 feet above sea level.
- Area: 8 hectares (100,000 square meters).
- The Covenant Mountain and Prayer Center’s building structures were completed within six months of 24-hour non-stop construction in 1999.
- Three of the CMPC’s palatial buildings in yellow, blue and pink colors are named Millennial Houses, as the whole complex was completed for the Millennial Service, a gathering of thousands of Kingdom faithful all over the world at the turn of the new millennium on December 31,1999.
- 60% of the flowers and plants in the entire vicinity were imported from around the world.
- Seven trucks of water are consumed everyday in maintaining its landscapes and gardens.
- Leaves of pest-prone plants are soaped individually by the gardeners.
- Each 10-square meter of the sprawling complex has a personnel in-charge.
- Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy, with his own team of architects and engineers, personally administered the construction of the CMPC. The building plans, the details of the furniture, the landscaping and design of every nook and cranny were his brainchild.
- Piped-in centralized music is played all over the place, 24 hours a day.
The Covenant Mountain and Paradise Garden of Eden Restored featured in Quiet Moments.
How To Get There
From Davao City downtown proper, take Diversion Road going to Ulas. From Ulas Junction (Mercury Drug), turn right and head for Mintal, then to Tugbok, going to Los Amigos in Toril. From Toril, go straight to Calinan. From Calinan Junction, turn left to Calinan Town Proper then proceed to the jeepney terminal. Take the Wangan Bridge right after the Calinan Jeepney Terminal. Go straight ahead from Wangan Bridge 2 going to Barangay Sirib. From Sirib, turn right going to Davao Pineapple Plantation. When in Barangay Cawayan, take the road going straight to Lower Tamayong (a big signage leading to the Covenant Mountain and Prayer Center is at Barangay Wangan intersection). From Tamayong Barangay Hall, turn left and go straight ahead up to the Covenant Mountain and Prayer Center’s Gate# 2.
This paradise on earth has been visited by people, prominent and ordinary, who all have expressed synonymous quips, all praises and commendations on how Pastor Apollo was able to build such a breathtaking place in an unknown spot at the foothills of Mt. Apo, Tamayong, Davao City. Pastor Apollo, together with the full-time workers and volunteers built the structures in the Garden of Eden Restored (Covenant Mountain & Prayer Center) in six months. He lives by the mantra “Nothing is Impossible”.
For booking and reservation, please contact:
Office landline: 304-0647 or 234-2866 local 123
Mobile No: 09163789619 (Globe) | 09491359173 (Smart)
Email: [email protected]