Thousands of New Kingdom Citizens Take Their First Act of Faith
On April 22nd, just days before the Appointed Son of God’s 73rd birthday, thousands of new Kingdom Citizens repented, surrendered their own human will which is the serpent seed that separated man from God, and took the pledge to lead a life of obedience to the Will of the Almighty Father.
These souls who have been enlightened by the message of the Appointed Son, our beloved Pastor, Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy, made a lifelong commitment, “From now on, Father, not my will, but Your Will be done in my life, no matter what.”
This is the same commitment that Pastor Apollo made during his fiery furnace of affliction, when the Almighty Father, our Lord Jesus Christ, called him to complete His plan of salvation in man in these last days.
Now the Father’s flock is being gathered back into His stronghold — the fulfillment of God’s promise to His Appointed Son: “I have many children. You do not know them and they do not know you. But when they hear your voice, they will follow it, because My sheep know My voice.”
This is, indeed, another glorious victory celebrated in Heaven as millions of angels and Kingdom Citizens — sons and daughters of the Father Almighty — rejoice for this bountiful and victorious spiritual harvest.
Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.Luke 15:10
Water baptism is symbolic of burial and rebirth. In the Kingdom nation, it means the burial of your old life of being a ‘god’ to yourself and doing your own human will, and the rebirth of a new spiritual life in you that is dedicated and committed only to doing the Will of the Father Almighty.
It is the first act of faith where one is freed from the bondage of sin and the bondage of religion and denomination that deceived billions of people for thousands of years, letting them believe that they are saved, but in truth, they are not.
This is the first step towards becoming a bonafide son or daughter of the Father, and the beginning of a spiritual journey towards eternal life with Him.
From the New Jerusalem, Davao City to the fertile lands of Mindanao, and from the Visayas archipelago to the plains and highlands of Luzon, this massive and simultaneous water baptism is a testament that the light of the Son is unstoppable.
The massive, simultaneous baptism was held in over fifty (50) major cities and regions all over the Philippines namely:
- Davao Region – Davao City, Digos City, Tagum City, Davao de Oro, Davao del Sur, Davao del Norte, Mati, Samal Island
- Eastern Mindanao – Caraga, Surigao City, Dinagat Islands, Bayugan, Bislig City, Tandag City, Marihatag
- Western Mindanao – Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Zamboanga del Sur, Zamboanga City, Zamboanga Sibugay
- Northern Mindanao – Cagayan de Oro, El Salvador, Gingoog, Iligan, Valencia, Malaybalay
- Southern Mindanao – Koronadal City, Kidapawan City, Sarangani, South Cotabato, Sultan Kudarat, North Cotabato, Maguindanao
- Visayas – Cebu City, Iloilo City
- National Capital Region – Quezon City
- Northern Luzon – Banaue, Laoag City, Vigan City, Tuguegarao, Dagupan City, San Fernando, Tarlac, Pangasinan, Baguio City
- Southern Luzon – Calabarzon, Batangas, Mindoro, Naga City, Camarines Sur, Bicol Region, Palawan, Legazpi, Masbate
Pastor Apollo personally welcomed the thousands of newly baptized Kingdom Citizens in the Davao Region, reminding them to always hold on to their faith just like Him.
“You will defend your faith. You will protect your faith. You will protect the Kingdom. You will protect the Appointed Son,” Pastor Apollo addressed all the newly baptized. “A son is accountable. You are now ready to be engaged in the Father’s spiritual business.”